Friday, January 31, 2020

Create Mascot Or Logo Or Avatar From Your Picture











About:

Hi! :-)



Did you looking for a mascot for your business made from your photograph?

I will draw it for you (from your picture taken from front angle). I will make it in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example (BLACK OUTLINE DRAWING!!!).



Important Rules :1 face for 1 gig and for the extra also (1 extra for 1 order) multiple order must be multiple in extra gig too.



+ check my extra gig if you want the source file (EPS, Ai, PSD, SVG, PDF)



I will give my customers a full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.



PLEASE READ MY TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY



Terms of service :

  1. All orders in white background (640x480) 150 ppi
  2. All orders in jpg format.  For vector file or transparent backround image, please use my extra gig.

  3. One gig just for one picture.


By ordering my gig you agree with my terms and conditions



If you have any special requests or questions, feel free to message me. Thanks!

Reviews


:

well done will order again

:

Fantastic work as always! I appreciate your patience helping my logo look just right. Thank you!

:

well done

:

Very nice work

:

Excelent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment