Friday, January 24, 2020

Design Two Beautiful Watercolor Logo For Your Business











About:

Are you looking for a watercolor style logo for your business?

*** Please note that I only do a watercolor logo and If you want a custom graphic watercolor incorporate to the logo please message me before you click order.

Logo Pack:

✔ 2x professional feminine style designs

✔ UNLIMITED revision until you're 100% happy

✔ High-resolution JPG & PNG (transparent) 

Logo Pack PLUS:

✔ 3x professional feminine style designs

✔ UNLIMITED revision until you're 100% happy

✔ High-resolution JPG & PNG (transparent) 

Logo Pack PREMIUM:

✔ 4x feminine style logo designs

✔ UNLIMITED revision until you're 100% happy

✔ High-resolution JPG & PNG (transparent) 

✔ Original source AI vector file (high resolution 300dpi)

100% Money Back Guarantee:

No likey? Just let me know. If I can't fix it for whatever reason, I'll give you every penny back as a way of saying thanks for giving me a shot. No hard feelings. 

I look forward to receiving your order.

Annie.

Reviews


:

I love working with Annie. This is my second job with her, and I hope to work with her again in the future! She is excellent.

:

Thank you Annie for a wonderful job and so quick too! It’s exactly what I envisioned :) You really impressed me. Hope we can work together again.

:

Fantastic work. Quick and highly skilled.

:

Designer was quick and provided a logo to the brief.

:

Very easy to work with seller. She understood what i wanted and created a very nice looking logo.




No comments:

Post a Comment