Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create A Great Mascot Based Logo











About:

IMPORTANT: The schedule of previously placed orders for the next couple of days if a VERY packed. The delivery time as of now for new orders is of 5 days. Please be sure that this delivery time works for you before placing any order. Message me about this if needed.



Hi, This is my SUPERMASCOT logo gig! Offered for special clients who know how special their projects are. Order now and take your brand to the next level of visual impact!



Share with me what you have in mind for your project, EVERYTHING you have in mind :) , what you like, what you don´t like. That way we will give the right approach to it from the start.



Only place orders if you are 100% sure that the package you go for is the one that best fits for the mascot style you have in mind. Any doubts? Feel free to send me a message first in order to send you a custom offer with the right design pack configuration (based on your project requirements). Need more work samples? Just let me know!



IMPORTANT: All packages include ONE mascot on the design. For more than one mascot on the same design, contact me to see what we can do. DELIVERY TIME: 5 Days. Any doubts just contact me before ordering.











Reviews


:

The seller went above and beyond to make it exactly how i wanted. I love the design. Will work wit him again

:

Very prompt, very professional and very talented. I will be back!

:

Oscar was very receptive to my needs and made the desired adjustments. Thank you again!

:

very good and spot on

:

BEST SELLER ON FIVERR! Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment