Sunday, January 26, 2020

Design A Simple And Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

I will design a minimalist logo for your business, website, brand or just any use.



Why should a minimalist logo?
I believe in "Less is always more" philosophy. Minimalist and simple logo have a greater influence than a logo that has a lot going on. It will take your business to a very next level.



CHECK OUT MY AMAZING PORTOFOLIO BELOW:



--> ismacreative.blogspot.com <--



The benefits you get from this GIG::


  • Expert designer with over 5 years of experience
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Free for commercial use

  • Minimalist logo design.
  • Deliverables in SVG, EPS, JPEG, PNG and more.
  • High Resolution Logo (more than 3000px X 3000px)



Click the BIG green button to Order now!



If you have any Question about my Gig, Don't hesitate to contact me.



NOTE:

**We do not serve about RELIGION, SEX, REAL ESTATE, FOREX, BANK, GAMBLING and DOG.



Thanks,

ismaagung14





Reviews


:

I always use this talented young man for all my projects. Always delivers on time and always exceeds my expectations. I highly recommend.

:

I received 5 high quality design ideas for a very fair price in a short amount of time. It was fast and easy and would recommend his services to anyone! Thanks again!

:

As always fantastic. Very happy with the results. Highly recommended and have use this seller numerous times for all projects

:

Good design, very humble person and fast response. Recommended designer

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment