Saturday, January 25, 2020

Design A Vintage Or Retro Logo











About:

Hi there!  My name is Tom.  Welcome to one of the original Vintage Logo Design Gigs on Fiverr! 



My vintage and retro style logo designs are perfect for your business, product, studio, trendy hipster brand, apparel and much more!



Why hire me for your project?



  • I'm an Official Fiverr Top Rated Seller!
  • I've served well over 4000 Fiverr Customers!
  • I'm a seasoned Graphic Designer with 17+ Years Experience!
  • I'm based in the UK and fluent in English!


Be sure to check out the many samples above (on the slideshow) to see what I can do and if my unique style is what you're looking for!



I OFFER 3 PACKAGES (CHECK ABOVE FOR WHAT EACH PACKAGE OFFERS SPECIFICALLY):



IMPORTANT:  IF YOU REQUIRE ANY CUSTOM DRAWN IMAGERY OF ANY KIND IN YOUR DESIGN, THE STANDARD PACKAGE IS REQUIRED. THIS IS NOT OFFERED AS PART OF MY BASIC PACKAGE.



BASIC  - For those on a budget and looking for something lighter on detail.




STANDARD - For those looking for a more elaborate design, unlimited edits and vector format included.



PREMIUM - For those that need everything from both packages +more!


Custom tailor your package as you wish on check out!



Please be sure to read FAQ below!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Better than could have imagined. Very fast revisions.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful customer. Thank you so much chopbeautyshop

Seller's Response:

Definitely recommend this designer!

Seller's Response:

Great logo and good communication!

:

Great customer and a pleasure to work for. Thank you very much jonbogason!




No comments:

Post a Comment