Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Watercolor Logo Design











About:

I will design a watercolor hand-drawn logo in my style with your brand name.



For $15 you will get: 



✔One watercolor hand drawn logo design (with shape & brand name)

✔PNG (transparent background)

✔JPEG  

✔High-Resolution image 300dpi  

✔2 Modifications  



★★★ Source file:

Source file will help you to make a small change, editing or develop the original logo. It's also important for printing purposes. So I recommend you to purchase source files and keep it save.  



I can design a hand-drawn watercolor full branding kit for you. You are welcome to contact me to get this service.  



Please Note: 

    ✔Unclear brief and unresponsive order will be canceled 



Still unclear? Feel free to drop me a message.



MY OTHER SERVICE:

My business card gig link: https://goo.gl/V5vVJj



                                                  Thank You  

 

Reviews


:

Fast delivery!

:

fast delivery and very creative!

:

Very prompt responses, made any adjustments quickly, solid quality work. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future.

:

great design! fast processing. I'm very happy with the result.

:

I love the designs. I‘m very happy with the results. I can only recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment