Friday, January 31, 2020

Design A Luxury Brand Logo











About:

Welcome to my Modern High Quality Logo Design Gig.
Hi. I am a logo designer with more than 5 years of experience.


I will do handdrawn logo designs with my style, like in portfolio of this GIG.



PREMIUM:

-JPG and PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

-Vector file
-Social Media Kit
STANDARD:

-Standard Quality designs

-Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
-Vector file
BASIC:

-Basic Quality designs (no detail and no Custom work)

-JPG and PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
NOTE:

Please only place your order if the style of work you are 
expecting is similar to the style of work I've presented on my GIG Or
if you have any other idea in your mind then please contact me first before placing an order

  • 24hours turn around time is for first initial drafts, Revisions may take extra time
  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • Please keep requesting modifications till you get all final files delivered.
  • Inbox message responses might take longer, so please respond timely after delivery. Any loss thus will not be sellers responsibility.

  • On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with family!!
  • you have to select only one logo as a final logo


Reviews


:

Most excellent. Thank you very much.

:

Thank you for your work Serenaarts

:

Excellent job well done.

:

A present for a friend. He is going to love it !!

:

Oh, yes ! This will do very fine




No comments:

Post a Comment