Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Stunning Dj Logo











About:

Hello, creative Djays / Djanes /Musicians / Artists!

   1. Why choose me?
I am the ONLY TOP RATED seller who is specialized in DJ / Band / Artist logo designs handpicked by fiverr itself. I have 4 years of experience in this industry and worked with more than 700+ musicians around the world. 



   2. What you will get in this gig:



  • Stunning DJ music BAND typography logo
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • SOUNDCLOUD, MIXCLOUD, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, and GOOGLE-PLUS covers
  • Source and Vector file scalable to any size
  • FREE TRANSPARENT .png high-resolution file
  • WATERMARK of the logo to use on different wallpapers
  • Friendly communication 
  • 3D mockups


   3. Other services I provide other than this gig (You must message first if you want any of these following services):


  • Fully functional Website (Portfolio website, music beats buy/sell portal and much more)
  • Flyers, album-cover, and social media posts designs 
  • Custom LapTop back covers using your logo 
  • Intro video of logo
  • Audio spectrum video for your music
  • Promotional Video


  
Feel free to contact me before placing the order :)



I can also do any other kind of logos 



Kind Regards:

-Xero

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent work I will use again

Seller's Response:

Thank you and glad you liked my DJ logo service :)

Seller's Response:

The seller was able to exceed my expectations and provided an excellent logo for my use.

Seller's Response:

I needed a DJ Logo and he did a great job.

:

Glad you liked my DJ logo design service.




No comments:

Post a Comment