Thursday, January 30, 2020

Create Hand Drawn Logo Designs











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo you're in the right person, I'll help you to create it!



Please note that I have my own drawing style, 
if you like it, then this gig is perfect with your needs


BASIC you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Basic quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)




STANDARD you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Standard quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Mock-up images
  • Vector file




PREMIUM you will get:



  • One Logo Concept
  • Best & High quality designs
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • 1 extra logo with different arrangement (same concept)
  • Vector file
  • Source file
  • Mock-up images
  • Unlimited revision
  • Priority Service (extra fast delivery)




Fast delivery  and originality is our priority



Some information about vector files:
  • More suitable for anything
  • Scale any size without losing quality
  • Easy to change color




If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me



Thank you so much!

Reviews


:

Thank you! Can you please send the name or Pantone number for the blue so that I can match it on my website if possible? And just to confirm, it’s black instead of navy? Hard to tell on my end. Thanks again, Annie

:

It didn’t seem hand drawn to me. My partner compared it to a high school art project. A little disappointed when I’ve seen some of his other work but I guess I’ll take it.

:

He followed the instructions, delivered on time, communicated well. Very accommodating with the minor changes that were needed. I would definately recommend him to manh others. I will definately be back!

:

Fast turn around even with the holidays. I wanted a few changes and they responded quickly with exactly what I asked for. Great experience.

:

Was promised hand drawn designs. I knew 27 dollars wasnt going to net me a graphic artists 100%, but I litterally got clip art and electronic fonts. I've seen better on Dafont.com to be fair.




No comments:

Post a Comment