Friday, January 24, 2020

Unique Attractive Memorable Logo Design In 24 Hrs











About:

I'm an experienced graphic designer who has over 10 years experience in logo designing and vector drawing. I will design logo from pencil sketch to computer illustration.



Portfolio - https://www.behance.net/sunshee



☞ I always design Professional logo with following key factors:



 ✿ Uniqueness     ( to identify your brand easily )

 ✿ Attractiveness ( to boost your business)

 ✿ Memorable      ( to make repeating customers)



☞ I Design Following Types :



 Flat / Minimal / Mascot / Cartoon character / 

 Vintage

☞ I design logos for any type of Business:



Company, Website, Blog,Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc



☞ What you will get: 



  • High-Quality Unique Logo 
  • All necessary files 
  • Friendly and Flexible Service
  • Lifetime Service for future upgrades
  • Logo copyrights document 


☞ What do I need to start?



  Logo Name & Business Description Only



☞ If you do not have any question, go forward and

    purchase relevant package.

   

For Custom Quotation, Send me message with description



Thank you 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sunshee really did try the best of giving me what I asked for and come up with a great design after some reviews!

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

We picked Sunshee because of his good ratings & designs, we took a few revisions till we got our design exactly right but he kept doing them until we were happy. Great working with him!

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

The portfolio was impressive and the response time was outstanding. I was expecting it to be so quick actually. I had a few revisions and it was done without any delay. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment