Monday, July 30, 2018

I will creative logo design with unlimited free revisions

I will creative logo design with unlimited free revisions












About:

I DO NOT 

- USE TEMPLATES

- USE LOGO GENERATOR

- OUTSOURCE THE WORK I AM GIVEN - I DO IT MYSELF


Your LOGO Requirement we would need : 

- Logo name a tag line ( if any )

- Business type

- Preferable color and font idea ( if any )

-  Links to the logo you like the most ( if any )


Professional Logo | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | Vintage | Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Health and Fitness | Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant | Music | Medical | Sports and much more niches


Kindly contact me if you need further explanation before starting. 


If you are looking for awesome, unique, creative business logo design for your company or organization Or you want to make some changes to your current LOGO DESIGN to make it modern? then look no further...I am here to solve that for you!

Lets start!


Reviews


positive2k11:Great work and communication. Timely work.

designvillage:Amazing buyer.. Thank you

edguerra310:Excellent logo designs! Done with speed and quality. This seller was a pleasure to work with. \nThank you for the excellent work.

designvillage:Thank you .. It was pleasure working with you.. :)

susanwoods686:Great service! Design Village created both my logo and my business card, and I love the results!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment