Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design 3 minimalist logo in 12 hours

I will design 3 minimalist logo in 12 hours












About:

I will design cool and simple flat minimal  logo for your company,website,blog,product,business,software, document, brand and all other types.


  • you will get 


    • Creative Logo Concepts. 

    • Unlimited Revisions of your logo till satisfaction.
    • Transparent Background 
    • High Quality JPG, JPEG or PNG File (300 DPI)
    • Optimized for print and digital media
    • Fast Delivery
    • 100% Professional
    • I do not copy from other websites.
    • I do not use google images. 

    • My Designs are custom made.

    You are just a click away from professional, modern, beautiful, eye catching, attractive and your own creative logo.I provide the best high quality original designs. So order my outstanding gig and your awesome logo will be ready within 8 hours.

    If you have any questions in your head feel free to contact me.

    Regard:
                 ''Nisho''

Reviews


eddie664:Good communication and delivered what was expected.

dylanjur:Always good dealing with this seller

burnsy708:Good basic design

nisho_92:Thank you

skaasco:Very professional and prompt logo work. Delivered exactly what we needed. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment