Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will update your logo keeping its essence

I will update your logo keeping its essence












About:

Do you have a logo, feel that it is getting old, but you do not want to radically change the image of your company / product? The solution can be quite simple and I can help you!

My name is Dora and I'll work on updating your logo keeping its essence.

I can edit your logo in different ways, including changing colors or changing text and / or slogan.


If you want to keep your logo in full and just want to vectorize see this my service:
https://www.fiverr.com/dorabela/convert-our-logo-or-image-to-vector-in-12-hours


I work as a full time designer and so I can offer you a personalized service with a quick and effective response.

Do you have any questions? Talk to me!

Thank you,
Dora

Reviews


trippmotorsport:dorbela was able to update my logo to the exact specification I was looking for. Awesome Job, highly recommended!

dorabela:Very good to work with Jim! The work was challenging and compensatory. Thank you!

knousehouse:Fast delivery. Easy to work with. Exactly what I needed. Thank you!

josephghaleb:The designer was very passionate and connected with my vision from the get. I am super pleased with how sensitive and appropriate the collabertation was.

repro110:Top Service for Logo Design.


No comments:

Post a Comment