Monday, July 30, 2018

I will deliver to your requirements! + See More

I will deliver to your requirements! + See More












About:

Water color logo's by top rated seller in this category for more you can check my profile reviews for samples and quality of work :

www.fiverr.com/venom_hunt

Basic-

Simple watercolor logo with unlimited revisions in 300dpi 1200*1200 pixels - web use logo

Super-

High quality watercolor work with maximum of 2 character included

HQdesign and source file included ( please go for premium gig if your requirement is complex)

this includes commercial license

Killer-

HQdesign and All file formats with complex watercolor work and with best creative input.

this includes commercial license

please inbox me for any query or any custom projects.

NOTE - No custom hand drawn work will be possible in basic gig package.

thanks

venom

Reviews


ivyanderson13:What a fantastic job! I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted and was super patient with me. I am in love and can’t wait to share with everyone.

venom_hunt:Thanks

reutshpigelman:The logo was not enough creative as I expected and imagine up to the examples shown

tarafitz701:Loved working with Venom. Understood the vision that we had for our design and easily made modifications as instructed. Would definitely recommend.

venom_hunt:Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment