Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give you my best and provide quality work just according to your demands. My aim to work hard and provide my best. Thanks for visiting my profile and it will be my honour to work with you. + See More

I will give you my best and provide quality work just according to your demands. My aim to work hard and provide my best. Thanks for visiting my profile and it will be my honour to work with you. + See More












About:

Quickest service if you needed in one hour for simply tell me in inbox or order conversation

Hi everyone and welcome to my gig

I'm offering 1-4 hour turnaround .If you have any urgent request, let me know and I will do my best to meet your deadline

We are a team of digitizers all of them having years of experience we can even handle more than 50 logos per day


  • Minor editing free
  •  I can provide popular format as DST, EXP, CND, PXF, DSB, DSZ, KSM, T01, T03, T04, T05, T09, XXX, EMT, EMB, TAP, SEW, JEF, HUS, PES, PEC, PCS, PCD, PCQ, CSD, and others.(I will send you digitized files in .dst only. Please let me know if you require any other formats for your embroidery machines)

I  will give you the most looked for quality Embroidery digitizing and give you huge discount on more than one


Revisions will be unlimited and free of cost


You will get dst, pdf, emb, jpg files

I am providing services from not so long but good thing is that I am getting very great response from buyer I have already completed 500+ reviews on fiverr looking forward to work with you

Feel free to contact with me if anything to ask other wise order me with logo/image,

Reviews


vcsdesignprint:Excellent again/ A+

stylestepper:good work

robbieelliott:Easy to work with and quick to correct any issues if you have them.

sergio911:Type a comment…

qamarpervaiz118:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment