Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design a modern vintage logo

I will design a modern vintage logo












About:

SatisfactionGuaranteed!
24 HOUR DELIVERY ! for an extra 10$
Hello ! Please read the following

I candesignyou anattractive, unique retro vintage logofor your company or your store.

  • 100% Money back Guarantee
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • Fast and Reliable Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • High Quality 300dpi
  • Transparent Background


check out my extras for :

Editable psd file of the logo+10$
Super High Quality 600dpi for printing +10$
Design a professional business card +30$

I will deliver perfection in no time.
Thank you.

Reviews


ejuliao:Great job in creating my logo! happy new customer ;)

soufianeovo:Happy to work with you

zoomediagmbh:Good communication, fast delivery, excellent work.\nWe were very satisfied and definitely recommend the designer to others.

soufianeovo:Outstanding Experience!

luisvillarraga:Fast and excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment