Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design with unique branding

I will do minimalist logo design with unique branding












About:

hello there, I will do Modern, Minimalist LOGO DESIGN with unique branding in mind.

FACTS!

  • Quality Over Quantity!
  • Unique designs and concepts!
  • Money back guaranty
  • I said "MODERN" and "Minimalist" branding!
  • Free revisions
  • Outstanding delivery time compared to the logo designs :)

This is your logo design, Your brand, and your business. send me all the info/sample you got !! Or else Let me decide everything, just give me Basic info!

IMPORTANT: If you have any custom offer or very intricate design need to be done, please inquire/contact me first as it may need additional info/ costs. I do not communicate other than Fiverr. It is against Fiverr ToS to share/ask personal information

Best Regards
DesignClan 


Reviews


emma5000:Amazing and fast

designclan100:Thank you very much.. Pleasure to work with

cortinabonner:Perfect job!

designclan100:Thank you very much.. Pleasure to work with

wiliamjohn5010:Amazingly fast and friendly!


No comments:

Post a Comment