Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do a professional logo design

I will do a professional logo design












About:

5K+ Orders | 3.5K+  Positive Reviews | Most Trusted Seller and Top Rated Seller


Hi


I'll design a Professional Logo with my creativity and skills in vector (AI and EPS).


✔ Get PROFESSIONAL concepts for your websites/business/product!

✔ My designs are unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality

✔ Please read my Note at the end


★Nothing Beats the Experience, Check out my portfolio and Client's feedback, and be assured

Updated logo Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A


What will you get in Gig deliverables:

  • 2-3 designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique concepts
  • HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF

Why trust choose me?
  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Friendly, Swift and Reliable Communication
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 

 Note:

  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • I do not design mascot or cartoon characters.

business logo design | creative logo design |  minimalist logo design |  modern logo | text | badge | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom | watercolor | medical | website  



 !!!!!!! Order now for Logo !!!!!!!


Thanks

bilalhaider23

Reviews


growthinhealth:Super nice job

hairwitchpro:Fantastic service, Fabulous design!\nVery happy with my new logo\nThank you Bilal

bilalhaider23:Thanks for the compliment and it was my pleasure to work for you

anupbandari:did a great job!

bilalhaider23:\r\nThanks for the compliment and it was my pleasure to work for you\r\n\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment