Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create hand lettering logotype

I will create hand lettering logotype












About:

Hi, welcome to my gig :)
If you want an amazing logotype or hand lettering you're in the right person, I'll help you to create it!

I can provide :
  • High quality designs
  • JPG images with high resolution (300dpi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Include Black-White color
  • 3D mock up
  • Vector File (.eps)
  • Source File (.psd, .ai, .cdr, .pdf, or etc)
  • etc

100% custom typography and original

If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me. Thanks.

Hire me and miracle will comes to you!

Reviews


milesoluku:Great communicator, quality work, fast service!

lineandcircle:Outstanding Experience!

jpsaarinen:Very responsive, a pleasure to work with. My revisions were delivered quickly!

lineandcircle:Outstanding Experience!

svenlehnhoff:Great Job, Thx a lot!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment