Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will record a professional piano track for any song

I will record a professional piano track for any song












About:

Please message me before placing order to discuss your music.

I am a professional musician and will personally record any song you'd like on piano. 

  • Upload the sheet music (PDF/jpg file) or the audio file (additional charge) of the music you would like performed on piano.
  • After I've received your sheet music file (PDF/jpg) or audio file, I will send you back the final m4a or mp3 file of your recording. 

Before recording, we should discuss any special instructions (i.e. tempo, pauses, repeats) that you have for your piece.

I record in studio on a Roland synthesizer in the "Studio Grand" setting. Recordings are great quality and have NO background noise - only the instrument. Studio quality.

I have recorded and emailed music files for singers/musicians all over the world, including many Broadway singers and voice teachers. I've recorded many albums as a session musician as well.

This is a great service if you are a singer and need piano accompaniment for an audition, rehearsal, and/or performance purposes. I'm also willing to transpose your song into whatever key you want (additional charge).  Thank you!




Reviews


mickmeck:super fast delivery and very high quality. absolutely recommendable

nicholasmarcucc:Thank you!

chrisdenman609:Good work! Thanks.

nicholasmarcucc:Thank you!

cruznmoney:Simply Amazing! Great work! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment