Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fulfill your every graphic and brand design within a short period of time. + See More

I will fulfill your every graphic and brand design within a short period of time. + See More












About:

Hello,
Hi I'm Max and freelance designer since 5 years. I spend my time creating awesome designs for my clients in a creative perspective.

About this gig


A great concept takes much time and effort to be created, The logo designs from me will not be created in 30 minutes. It will take some time because I don't use templates or clipart from someone else and I don't sell my previous work as well. Please see below for my packages.

You can see my updated portfolio from the link below
https://flic.kr/s/aHskBbGDuG

How it works?
  • You can place the order and provide me some info on the order page.
  • I will create 5 concepts of logos to choose from. (Deliver within 24 hours)
  • You can send me winning design then I can provide you final files.
  • However If you don't think the concept isn't great you can have your money back. Its 100% money back guaranteed :)

What are the final files?
•    JPG
•    PNG (Transparent Background)
•    PSD (Photoshop Layered file)


Please contact me if you have any question regarding this gig.

Thank you
Max

Reviews


dangbelito1:His Logo was appealing

studio_d:Good Experience!

restwick00:Great product and communicated VERY quickly! Provided options to choose from

studio_d:Thank you.

jendevstuart:Good response to queries


No comments:

Post a Comment