Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create stunning and awesome mascot design

I will create stunning and awesome mascot design












About:

• READ THE DESCRIPTION AND FAQs BEFORE ORDERING • UPDATED: 07-26-18 • 
WARNING: TIME IS MY GREATEST ENEMY, WHY? Read Below

- Most of my negative reviews are because of Time Constraints. I always prefer quality over time, and sometimes I go past the deadline, please be patient with me when hard time comes :)

Now that you've seen my warning, here's some info that might help you before 

• There will be NO Delivery on Weekends - Family Day, though I can reply to your messages and send you offers.
• Please Contact me before ordering so I can guide you or help you through ordering
• I have the right to MODIFY Orders which are not properly ordered. Otherwise, it will be canceled.

Reasons to Order :
• Over 700+ Orders made
Fresh Unique Ideas
• Stunning Creativity
• Guaranteed PURE ORIGINAL FROM SCRATCH
Fun and Friendly to work with 

Thank you so Much!

Reviews


afaidengold:Great to work with and amazing job.

tomvanbrienen:Highly recommended! Miko is very good at his job and delivers awesome work!

andrewareval294:This guy is amazing! I couldn't be happier with his work. I will definitely be using him again in the future.

aafable:Thank you for being patient with us! My client is happy with the results. We will definitely come back for future projects. Miko always responded fast!

cilrei:Excellent work!!!!! Exactly what I wanted and very easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment