Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a flawless logo tailored to your company image

I will create a flawless logo tailored to your company image












About:

I offer original logo design that is based on your business type and brand image - because a logo is there to make you stand out, not get lost in the crowd. 

I tend to create simple, versatile artworks that can easily be adapted to:

  • Business cards
  • Flyers
  • Social media
  • Banners
  • Pretty much whatever you need... 

Whether you require a classy monochrome emblem, or a colorful piece to grab the world's attention, it will be done in such a way that you are proud to put your hard-earned business name alongside it.

Reviews


juamseif:Amazing, he overdelivered every step of the way

chaddrobertson:A great client - gave me more than enough to work with and continuously provided helpful feedback. Thank you for your order!

chigwelltennis:Very happy with the outcome! Pleasure to work with.

chaddrobertson:An absolute pleasure to work with for any designer. Thank you!

jesssetter:Working with Chad was great! He listened to what I asked for and delivered an image that I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment