Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design professional real estate logo

I will design professional real estate logo












About:

Welcome to my Professional and Exclusive REAL ESTATE Logo Design Gig on FIVERR

I will design Professional, Original and Vector logo for your Real Estate business or property with creativity, HD and affordable price 

Special Designs For Real Estate Agent, Realtor, Construction , investment and Property Business

Most of my clients are agents for Keller Williams, Re/Max Realty, ONE Realty, Century21, Coldwell Banker and other Real Estate companies 


Basic Package:

  • 2 basic designs for selection .
  • 3 Revisions.
  • JPG and PNG file formats.
  • For source and vector files you have to order gig extra.

Standard Package :
  • 3 designs for selection.
  • 5 Revisions.
  • JPG and PNG file formats.
  • 3D Mockup
  • PSD Source File

Premium Package :
  • 5 designs for selection.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • JPG and PNG file formats.
  • 3D Mockup
  • PSD Source File
  • AI/EPS Vector File

i'm also offering Custom Offers if interested please let me know. I will do my best to satisfy you, because your satisfaction is my strength.


100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED  

Reviews


josephcorner:Highly recommend!

zyob10:This is my 2nd time dealing with this artist. Professional, open to suggestions, will not stop till your happy. VERY fast turnaround. Thanks

alphabetlogos:Always a pleasure working with you, Thank you for the kind words,

alexrlowe:Not only was the work well done, he was VERY responsive and I always received a rapid reply. Highly recommend!

alphabetlogos:Clear instructions, wonderful communication, a pleasure working on your Real Estate design project. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment