Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do minimalist logo design

I will do minimalist logo design












About:

Hi, with 6years experience specialize in all type of logo design, I'm a vision minded designer carefully listen to your needs/requirement in creating a perfect logo for your business or company, I design from scratch using the latest tools all my design is PROFESSIONAL, UNIQUE, CLEAN and EYE-CATCHING, I base my goal on satisfaction and am extremely easy to work with, order without HESITATING and be HAPPY.

Take a Glimpse at my previous design
www.flickr.com/photos/pro_union

Professional logo design / Branding | business| company| vesatile| modern| minimalist| creative| real estate| retro| vintage| text| website| Signature| Badge| business card, letter head, banner.

  • 2-5 Genuine Logo concept
  • High resolution 3000px X 3000px
  • Print and Web Version ( CMYK & RGB )
  • Full colour, black and white colour variant
  • Vertical, horizontal and simplified Alternately
  • 3d mockup
  • Vector file and Source file (Ai, PDF,EPS)
  • Transparency background file (png)
  • full customer support
  • Favicon
  • Copyright Ownership

The stationery includes a custom two-sided business card and letterhead design
Note: Kindly Message First If you have Special/Custom Orders.
  • Check IMPORTANT BELOW

Reviews


hackbisch:Very fast, easy to work and communicate with. \nDelivered as expected.\nGreat Seller, would definitely recommend!

pro_union:Outstanding experience client knows what he need and make it really easy to work with thank you for trusting my service

msantacroce3:I paid him money to make a logo. He made a logo and I approved it.

pro_union:Lovely buyer very easy to work with, thank you for trusting my service.

veronicalsjeans:I have been very impressed with the artistic logo design, which my client loves, and the speed of delivery was excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment