Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design professional and beautiful logo

I will design professional and beautiful logo












About:

I make the logo branding and create identity for your idea!

I'm here to help and your satisfaction is my priority

You will get a high quality logo project!  
I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative logo result.   



PROFESSIONAL LOGO DESIGN 
✎ 

Premium Package
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • WALLPAPER
  • COLOR VERSION
  • CDR & AI SOURCE FILES
  • VIP PRIORITY SUPPORT
  • 5 Professional Logo Concepts Design Options.
  • 3 Day Express Delivery

Standard Package
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • WALLPAPER
  • CDR & AI SOURCE FILES
  • COLOR VERSION
  • 4 Professional Concepts Design Options
  • 4 Days Delivery

Basic Package
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • WALLPAPER
  • 3 Professional Concepts Design Options.
  • 5 Days Delivery


Each Revision +1 extra day After Revision Request (No revisions on Sunday)
You can Upgrade your package through out the order process.


I will make you a professional logo, i will do my best to understand your idea and bring it to life.
100% Creativity & Passion. 
I will work on your project until you LOVE your logo.

Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message with your ideas. 

Reviews


spencertaylor:Outstanding quality, timely delivery, great communication. Thanks!

camilozuluagaf:Thanks Spencer we did a great job with you logo project!!! \r\n

primetimekime:Amazing! Very patient during the revision process.

camilozuluagaf:Your work was an amazing challenge to work on! the result was amazing thanks!\r\n

viktoriagrace:I'm very happy with my logo. Thanks for all the revisions until I found my perfect logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment