Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will make an original handmade loose handwriting signature logo

I will make an original handmade loose handwriting signature logo












About:

Handmade
Loose Handwriting
Logo Design


All designs are created by hand and made from scratch. I do not use fonts, except sometimes for the slogan when the design calls for it. this gig is solely for TEXT logos only. illustrations are considered an add-on. the style for this gig will more or less be similar to the other styles presented in my portfolio. if you have any questions please check the FAQs below or drop me a message. i look forward to working with you. ♥


• extra add-on gigs:
these are available for individual purchase upon picking a package. this includes: 
revision $10
illustration $15
gold foil effect $15
watercolor effect $15
glitter effect $15

Reviews


studiokatia:Excellent work

verra24:Very good experience, very profesional. I would definitely recommend.

emeraldmade:thank you so much! :) i appreciate your trust and business! x

berndbott:Fast, good communication, did everything as requested. I will be back!

emeraldmade:looking forward to working with you again :) thank you for the opportunity to work on this project for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment