Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a golden ratio logo

I will design a golden ratio logo












About:

Hello!

I am Cristian, an experienced brand designer from Romania, with 5 years experience in the field and the golden ratio technique is one of my favorites. 

I've been working as a freelance designer for over three years. I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion.

All my clients are guaranteed to receive 24/7 guidance and support.

I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!

Here is what I offer for $25:

   
✓ one logo concept
   ✓
 2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG
   ✓
 Great communication and promptness.
   ✓ 
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes.

NOTE:

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Cristian

Reviews


richardbrook809:Very good work

cristiansticea:A pleasure to work with, thank you so much!

jmalenfant:I always have a great experience with Cristian, which is why I keep ordering from him.

davidabramowski:Easy process and I got the logo I was looking for.

cristiansticea:What an awesome experience! Customer was such a pleasure to work with. I'm eager to work on future projects with you, good luck!


1 comment: