Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do vintage retro logo design

I will do vintage retro logo design












About:

welcome to my logo Gig...

We are providing high quality logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time.

I will Design Professional Retro vintage logo, Badge logo or  stamp logo,  for Your Name, Company and etc...

Recent work portfolio :

  1. Here is what we are delivering for $5.
  2. We deliver 3000px X 2000px Design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
  3. I am providing you almost editable file format like  PSD Free.
  4. Jpeg and png files (300dpi)
  5. All new orders Within 24 Hours Delivery.
  6. We provide Unlimited modifications on every standard order.
  7. Money back guaranty.

Reviews


jackhalliday:Happy with the end product. Thanks!

luckymaa:thank you so much, great support!!!

kalynaleigh:He was responsive and attentive but his package of concepts didn't seem extremely creative or different from other designs he had shown on his resume.

crhorne:My experience was great! Luckymaa is very talented and did a great job on my business logo. I tried a company in town and it didn’t go well. My communication with luckymaa was better through Fiverr than the other company face to face. Can’t thank him enough!

luckymaa:thank you so much! great support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment