Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do stunning dj logo

I will do stunning dj logo












About:

why i am Charging more than every one else ?

REASON: i don't just simply use random premade fonts, I do customized designs that need more time and brainstorming. My designs will be totally unique not just a font that any one can do in 5 min!

So, hello creative Djays amp; Djanes and Musicians!

i have decided to dedicate my gig toDjays amp; Djanesand musicians because i am a fan of their CREATIVITY and think they are same like us who use their creativity to achieve their goals!

The way you people edit sounds and those DROPS, is just WOW!

I am graphic designer with many years of experience and love to design logos using the LOGIC and graphic oriented creativity.

SO why choose me and what you get:

  • STUNNING DJMUSIC BAND TYPOGRAPHYLOGO
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • SOUND CLOUD, MIX CLOUD, FACEBOOK , TWITTER and GOOGLE-PLUScovers
  • FREE editable source file
  • Free re-sizable VECTOR file scale able to any size
  • FREE TRANSPARENT .png high resolution file
  • WATER MARK of logo to use on different wallpapers
  • friendly and communication with PRO service
  • 3D mock ups
  • WEBSITE(contact me for pricing)

*** LIMITED OFFER HURRY UP AND PLACE ORDER***

feel free to contact me before placing order
KIND REGARDS:
xero

Reviews


jmelvin92:At first there was a lack of communication, seller eventually worked with me well, through many revisions, and differences. Ultimately it was a good experience. Most sellers wont put up with so many revisions.

xer0_xdesign:Thank you and Glad you like my services.

deejayasb:AMAZING WORK. Have been ordering for years now! 100% would recommend

xer0_xdesign:Thank you, He is amazing and explains everything to the point, easy to work with :)

deejayasb:I have been ordering our teams logos from xer0_designs for years now and I can surely say I am always happy! The experience and the artistic design behind it. I can truthfully say I 100% recommend him for your next logo


No comments:

Post a Comment