Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design 2 awesome logo design for your brand

I will design 2 awesome logo design for your brand












About:

Here I am offering a Professional Logo Design for your brand service.

  • I will provide you Professional Logo Design if you are not satisfied I will make changes for you.
  • Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy.
  • 100% original vector logo scalable to any size (without any quality loss) which you can use for marketing purpose, for printing purpose, as website logo, on facebook cover, on TV, on mobile app etc WITHOUT ANY QUALITY LOSS.
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times.
  • Full logo file package including jpeg and png files.
  • Your work will be done within the time limit you provide us.
 

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration !!

Regards 
Antony Alok

What the Seller needs to start the work -
Please provide me below tips.. and Please say all the things you have to say.
1. Your logo name -
2. Tagline/Slogan -
3. Your business industry
4. Website if any -
5. Colors you like -
6. What is your choice for your logo Ex:-Text Only, Symbol Only, Text and Symbol -

Thanks!







Reviews


shaunmichael623:He is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I highly recommend Antonyalok27!!! He did a great job on my logo. I love it!!!

antonyalok27:Thank you so much, it has been a really great experience!

brentkeating:Quick revisions, completed quickly, thanks!

antonyalok27:Thank you so much, it has been a really great experience!

jorgedemarchena:Good Job. Delighted with the result


1 comment:

  1. Are you looking For Logo Design?
    #design_a_business_logo_design
    #logodesign #businesslogo #real_estate #brandlogo #logo_design #versatilelogo
    https://cutt.ly/dvhgrnZ

    ReplyDelete