Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design a simple stand out logo for your buisness

I will design a simple stand out logo for your buisness












About:

Why we should work together?

1. I provide well thought out logos for start up businesses that catch the eye
2. As soon as I receive your project I complete it with efficient enthusiasm
3. I can either fully create a new idea from scratch, or work with any ideas you posess

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or ideas you may have

I keep in close contact with every stage or revision you require

Reviews


fulliautomatix:Urgent requirements fulfilled perfectly. Thanks Josh

szanyi567:Working with Ben is a pleasure, the varied projects he sends my way really help to expand my skills. He is great at communicating exactly what he wants and is a great collaborative customer.

fulliautomatix:Completed fast and done exactly as requested. Thanks.

fulliautomatix:24 hour turnaround and it's spot on. Thank you Josh.

ryanfonzo:delighted with my logo, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment