Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will design a professional, modern, luxurious logo

I will design a professional, modern, luxurious logo












About:

If you need a Heraldic, Luxury LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression; like business firm, Jewelry, Photography, Hotels, Spa, Beauty salon, Fashion, Perfumes, Leisure, Real estate, Finance, Investment and any other business related.. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now

My  Logo Design Characteristic is focus on Symmetry Ornament, Crests, Heraldic and other design motifs that can impart a luxury, dignified look and feel.


BASIC PACKAGE IS FOR SIMPLE DESIGN ONLY KINDLY WITH THAT PACKAGE DON NOT REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGH END  OUTPUT THAT IS JUST FOR SIMPLE DESIGNS ONLY

I need from you:
1. Full name Company (main name)
2. Tagline or slogan
3. A sample of your favorite logo from my Portfolio or send me a sample idea

If you want to do the full stationery package kindly order my EXTRA GIG for full PRINT READY and all source files, including.
1) Heraldic Luxury Logo
2) Business card
3) Letterhead
5) envelope

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment