Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make very stylish and crazy original logo hand drawn for you

I will make very stylish and crazy original logo hand drawn for you












About:

Please text me first before ordering!

On this gig, I'm offering you a nice looking, stylish and eye-catching logo, for your personal use, or your company, you say the idea, and I'll make it come to life!

Reviews


awoodley2:Fast Friendly and Wonderful Work!

joetex:Overall good. Bought package \

evanboissonnot:Good work, good communication :)

dahaviland1969:Great artist with a cool unique style.

hjohnsonlamia:The artist is an easy going guy love his work. It's amazing how people communicate and provide best service! this is my first logo for my business and it means alot for me. I thank the artist for his outstanding work thanks again mate


No comments:

Post a Comment