Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will convert your vision in to reality.

I will convert your vision in to reality.












About:

Hi !

This is masud parvez and this is my awesome Retro Vintage Logo Gig, exclusively on Fiverr.


Do you wantaRetro / Vintage / Badge Logo for your Website, Business Card, T-shirt, Brochure design etc?

Congratulation, You are on right place!


Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like color,text etc and I'll design something that you will love and you can also choose style from my work samples !!!


Gig includes:


-Unique logo designs.

-High Quality logo(3000px x 3000px)

-Unlimited revisions.

-Friendly communication.

-100% satisfaction.

-100% money backguarantee.


Deliverable files can be:

-JPEG

-PNG (with transparency)

-AI (source file)

-EPS (vector file)

-PSD, PDF amp; SVG (on customer request)


Order as your suitable package and NEED!


If you are ready to get started, just click 'Order Now' and prepare your detailed brief.


-Thanks

Reviews


demsie:Excelled my expectation with the excellent artwork, numerous designs and quick timeframe. Will definitely be buying from Masud again. Cost effective too, just another bonus!

masudparvez554:Great buyer! I Would love to work together again.

sirazrael:This seller does outstanding work. He brought my simple idea to life and put in 110% effort. I definitely recommend this seller :D 5/5

masudparvez554:Thank you So much for your kind recommendation, I hope to work for you again soon.

dairecobban:Really Easy to work with and did a really great job


No comments:

Post a Comment