Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design 2 amazing logo design branding in 24 hours

I will design 2 amazing logo design branding in 24 hours












About:

I'm a professional graphic designer with 3 years experience! I have worked with many different agencies over the last 2 years. We will work on creative, unique and professional logo design with an interesting concept for your business.

logo design I give 100% original without any copy right from anywhere. and I will give the logo name format you want.

about all package gigs :

  • Fast Response Time
  • 100% original logo
  • Friendly Communication
  • Fast Delivery
  • 3d mockup include
  • Favicon


other service :

  • mascot / cartoon
  • wedding / event logo design
  • face vector illustration
  • brocure
  • packaging
  • poster


aboutall packagesource file

  • Ultra Hd JPG and Transparency PNG format
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • CDR
  • SVG
  • Font name

Steps booking :

  • First I will give you a jpg format file with your name
  • I will give some revisions but if it was my fault I would give a revised indefinitely until the logo according to your desire
  • then I will give the source file if you have already approved the logo


you can add the files you want, such as:

  • 3d mockup
  • file editable
  • sosmed kit
  • stationary


  • Our Services in 24 Hours Delivery.
  • For any clarifications about the project,feel free to message me anytime.

Reviews


pskulkarni13:Best service

davidjisapce:thank you for your trust

jvdpromo:Always fast, Always good, Always the best!

davidjisapce:Good customer

pskulkarni13:Repeat business with this seller...


No comments:

Post a Comment