Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design website or company logo

I will design website or company logo












About:

  • Looking for Creative/Professional/Unique/Outstanding/Eye Catching/AWESOME/Modern Logo Design for your business/company?
 
I will design your logo in custom way

What You'll get

  •     Unique concept
  •    100% original vector logo design
  •     High quality jpeg 
  •     Money back guarantee 
  •     Unlimited revision
  •     Transparent Background
  •     Delivery within  12 hours 
  •     Friendly Customer service 
  •     Fast answer for any required changes
  •     My main target is your satisfaction
  •     Original source file (should pay)

Check out the GIG packages for more

logo Design  | Banner | Flyer | vintage |  Signature | Minimalist and all kinds of graphics design job.

If you want complex LOGO DESIGN contact me first .


Order Now 
Captian_sparrow

Reviews


hcientist:Good Experience!

captian_sparrow: thanks

tareninc5:Thank you amazing job

captian_sparrow: thanks

robertthuston:He had creative ideas the first 2 times we used him. I'm just so heartbroken by how little effort and how much money we paid him for this third project... it feels he regurgitated the images we gave him to start. it was like he was a different person. I can't recommend him. I've been using freelancer sites for 10 years. worst experience. so sad : (


No comments:

Post a Comment