Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create custom pro twitch sub emotes

I will create custom pro twitch sub emotes












About:

Chibi emotes & more

I'm not a graphic designer ; I'm an illustrator. For this reason, I'm able to draw everything, and if you have no imagination, I can have it for you :)

ALL EMOTES ARE UNIQUE, I'll never use your emote for someone else.

For this gig I will create exclusive twitch emotes for you. You will be the only one to use them.

I'll design and draw the emotes according to your ideas with my own style. I'll deliver the emote in 3 sizes (28,56 and 112) with a transparent background for Twitch, Youtube, Mixer, Bttv...


Important: The base price of each package (basic, standard, premium) does not allows you to sell merchandising with the drawing. An option is available for that purpose. Be careful, this option is for 1 emote only. If you buy multiples emotes you have to buy this option for Each emote

Reviews


kylesimpkins777:This Guy Will Do ALL my Emotes for my twitch! Great Work!

damdsn::D no problem :) thanks for the comment

snusnu_rip:The seller made another emote for me before, and it was just awesome work. So i came back again of course. Pretty sure i am coming back again :) Thanks for the good work!

damdsn:thank you very much :)

dmrogue_:Very nicely done, delivered early, and exactly what I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment