Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create sacred geometry or mystical logo design

I will create sacred geometry or mystical logo design












About:

Sacred geometry and mystical designs are my favorites to make. There are infinite ways to expand with these beautiful concepts. The best part about making these designs is looking into the symbolism and meanings. I've done many sacred geometry designs already and I do have a good understanding of different symbolism, but I usually make a research on the symbols that are not too familiar to me. 
If you want your design to be meaningful and beautiful, I'll do my best to create a masterpiece for you. 
I'll deliver original, custom-made designs of the highest quality for any use (print, web etc). 

My clients always are having just the best experience when working with me, you can take a look at the reviews in my profile. 

Let me know what needs to be done!

Reviews


kimogrady:I am so happy to have worked with Santa to develop my logo. She captured my thoughts and was able to translate them into the perfect image. I would highly recommend!!

santagrinina:Thanks a lot, it was great working with you!

kerrymcwilliams:Santa was amazing to work with - she replied within minutes, and understood exactly what I wanted. Santa put so much thought and care into the design, I was thrilled with my final logo, which I chose from her 3 options with some difficulty as they were all beautiful! She gave me a full explanation of the symbolism and meaning behind the design.

santagrinina:Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

matth111:Fantastic deign and service!


No comments:

Post a Comment