Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will design fascinating logo within 24 hours

I will design fascinating logo within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my Gig

I am a professional logo designer and 5 years Field experience in different company.

Although You can Inbox me Details and see my work skill.I Don't Need work Without your Satisfaction.

Buyer Must Provide me :

1 . logo name

2. Tag line/Slogan

3. Few Description of your business

4. color

5. logo type

I will Provide you :

1. 100% original vector logo

2. Unlimited Revision

3. 300 Resulation png/ jpg/jpeg and other Format

4. Print Ready File

5. Source File (Extra Charge)

6. I will try to Delivery your work within 24 hours

7. 100% Satisfaction

Important to know :

1.I will do Stationary Design/T-Shirt Design/Social media Design.


2. Customer Friendly!!

Thanks

Reviews


futurewebboss:Best experience I've ever had on Fiverr.

kevinroy1553:Such a great Buyer.

leveragemiami:KevinRoy was very committed and responsive. Excellent work!

kevinroy1553:Great experience.

fishboneapps:He is an amazing designer. If you want a professional logo, you should buy his product.\nHe is quick response to my messages and really patient. Moreover, he will discuss with you before he designed the logo. He understood my requirements and give me the revision pretty quick. Here is my experience...Best designer I ever met.


No comments:

Post a Comment