Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design professional logo for your business

I will design professional logo for your business












About:

Hi !
★ WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU? ★

✔ I can design your new amazing flat modern and clean looking logo for you,


★ WHAT DO YOU GET? ★

✔ I will keep you updated through the whole process so you are in control of the project.
✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ Logo in vector application so you can scale it or downsize it without loss in quality!
✔ Editable work files in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. If you need to adjust something later or want to print your new logo you will be able to!
✔ Print-ready file!
✔ Final work delivered in all general logo file formats - .ai, .eps, .pdf, .jpeg, .psd, .png etc.
✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
✔100% money back guaranteed!
✔ If you don't like my work you can simply ask for refund.


★ CONTACT ME! ★

If you have any questions regarding this gig offer please just ask and I will be more than happy to help you create your stunning new logo in on time

Reviews


nikossh:Thank you.

jennifer3867:Outstanding Experience!

brentrain337:Jennifer was fast and helpful. Much appreciated.

jennifer3867:Outstanding Experience!

jkimzey:She was amazing! I'm very happy with my logo and she delivered it quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment