Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design an arabic tattoo design

I will design an arabic tattoo design












About:

Hey there! 

I will design you a tattoo or a logo in ARABIC calligraphy.

Choose the word you want to turn into a tattoo and I will present you with different calligraphy options and designs. 

Please note: to turn your word/words into a shape, it will be $20 extra. 


I am a native language speaker (both English and Arabic) and will guarantee accuracy of the words/translation

Reviews


alzie3:Superb! really pleased with how good and fast end product came about , would defo use again x

zeindee:Thank you very much! :D

shankykr:Such a reliable and fast service. Communication was excellent. I couldn't be happier with the design created. Would highly recommend.

zeindee:Thank you! working with you was great!

dmaloley:she went above and beyond. expectations exceeded!


No comments:

Post a Comment