Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide you modern, minimal, professional and 100% original logo design. We joined Fiverr to focus on LOGO DESIGN.

I will provide you modern, minimal, professional and 100% original logo design. We joined Fiverr to focus on LOGO DESIGN.












About:

Welcome to my professional logo design gig

I will design UNIQUE, MODERN, MINIMAL, CREATIVE and PROFESSIONAL LOGO for your Business

My Recent work : https://goo.gl/e5Zhky

Checkout this link for Stationery Design and Social Media Banner.

https://www.fiverr.com/shiv_graphix/do-business-card-and-stationery-design


FOR JUST $25 YOU WILL GET :

  • 3 Unique, Professional & Modern Logo concept.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Free vector source , jpg , png and 3D mockup

FOR JUST $55 
YOU WILL GET :

  • 5 Pro Quality Logo concept.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • 2000 px design in JPG & transparent PNG format in 300 dpi
  • 3D Mock up design and Free Vector source file.
  • Priority customer support.

NOTE :

  1. You will get only 1 logo in Final delivery in Basic, Standard and Premium package.
  2. We don't provide source file of 3D MOCKUP. 
  3. 1 order for 1 company name(same name)
  4. We do not accept quantity order. Please place separate order or Contact me first for quantity Orders.
  5. In Basic gig we are not make any illustrative, mascot, cartoon or 3D style designs.
  6. If you have any Custom or detailed logo requirements then Please contact me First.
  7. Modification delivery time will be 20-24 hours.

SUNDAY IS OUR DAY OFF

Reviews


codyreed997:awesome! I will be back forsure

charlesmassey:Thanks for the nice logo design and prompt service. I will definitely recommend your gig in the future.

stephenarjanto:Fast response, good.

taizzkon:No, far from my expectation, a logo must be able to represent my store and also capture people attention. This is what my understanding or maybe I set too high expectations from them else I have to design my own

humbertob96:Best experience ever!! Will definitely order for future work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment