Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will help you to maximize your profits and beat the competition with an average cost. I have worked with so many clients over the globe with 100% positive feedback. You won't be disappointed hiring me.

I will help you to maximize your profits and beat the competition with an average cost. I have worked with so many clients over the globe with 100% positive feedback. You won't be disappointed hiring me.












About:

Hello! 
Want to have professional and minimalist tech logo design? 
You came to the right place!

Give me your best explanation of the logo you are looking for and in a day or two, I will make you few examples for you to choose from. After we work on several revisions until we will get the logo you wanted.

TOP 5 reasons to choose me 
======================= 
1) Unique High-Quality initial logo concepts 
2) Offering maximum number of revisions 
3) Fast Turnaround Time 
4) 3+ years of experience and 400+ successful logo projects done for clients worldwide 
5) I treat every project like a challenge and not just a job


The final package of the logo design will include 
======================================== 
- Scalable vector source files .Ai, .EPS, .PDF of the logo 
- Source files of the business card design 
- High Resolution JPEG, PNG files 
- Fonts Used 
- Any other file formats you require 
- A smile on your face :)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime using the 'Contact Me' option on the right panel.

Order with confidence :)

Reviews


bluprint1725:Great Designer \n5 concepts and all of them were amazing. \nWill work with again

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :) And welcome back anytime!

robertpouncy:I was making sub-par logo's for myself and was never satisfied with what I was coming up. Decided to give Fiverr a try, and was blown away by nadeem_khan work. He really came thru for me and delivered a high quality logo for my YouTube Channel.

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :)\r\nAnd welcome back anytime!

myche2015:great experience. looking to have more work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment