Monday, February 10, 2020

Professionally Digitize Your Logo Into Embroidery Format











About:

Welcome all to my embroidery digitizing gig!



My name is Rich. I have over 28 years in embroidery and the last 19 years digitising for customers WORLDWIDE!


Nearly 4,000 files digitized by me here on FIVERR! (not all have been reviewed!)



All my designs are professionally digitised manually by me.

I do not outsource any orders of mine and each logo would be sampled by myself to ensure the highest standard running embroidery file possible!!



I also provide a contract digitizing monthly fee or longer for better rates!

Contact me for more details!



Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have with your design. I am always available for advice.
Please send me your logo...the rough size dimensions and what material or garment to be embroidered on.


Can send in all major formats - dst, pes, xxx, exp, jef



Highly complex designs may incur an extra charge - message me prior if you are unsure



Please feel free to message me for more help and will always do my best to help you



Thank you!

richt74


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Its always a please to know I can rely on a GREAT digitizer for all my needs. Really helps with complicated picky clients. Lol Thanks for your consistency.

:

Glad I can help and make it easier for you! Rich

:

outcome was perfect! will definitely be back for future work!

:

It was great!

:

Amazing!!! Exactly what I wanted




No comments:

Post a Comment