Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Unique Mascot Logo For You











About:

{IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE! Before selecting any PACKAGE Must read the package service description }



Hi
, I am professional for any kind of Mascot design or Mascot logo for your company or organization or sports team, Food code, shop, website, youtube channel, Dj, etc as your desire or any custom concept from the sketch. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



Check out my gig packages for best service.you can choose any gig extras also.

I recommend you to purchase my premium package for best output



Why you purchase my GIG:

  • Top Rated profile. Lots of positive feedback from lots of buyers.  
  • 72 hours DELIVERY(For extra fast gig)
  • Every design must be unique (draw sketch before illustration)
  • Revision (Unlimited for Premium package)
  • 100% Money back guarantee
  • 24 hrs messaging
  • Delivery on time
  • Editable and scalable Vector file 
  • Custom order for custom services 


Contact me before if you have large projects or custom work. 

Note:- Please don't request any work, which is not offered in My Gig. Before placing your Order, please make sure that and read my description properly.( i do Only Mascot logo Design)



Thanks

Regards

-Dream Artwork (A top rated seller of fiverr)

Reviews


:

DreamArtWork did an excellent job drawing up my logo! They did an exceptional job with the initial sketch, and was very quick and easy to work with for the additional revisions I requested to fine-tune the details. Would happily work with them again!

:

The one with the tattoos added is perfect! Thank you very much for your time and effort. I appreciate you working with me to tweak this amazing logo!

:

This logo came out amazing , Dreamartwork was professional and Accommodating throughout the whole process . Had a couple of revisions needed down and he was happy to do so . Will do work over and over !!!

:

Efficent and timely. Would recommend.

:

A pleasure to work with and so happy with the product!!! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment