Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design The Perfect Logo For You











About:

If you are looking for something unique and cool, then I'm your guy. I work in many premium sites. I hope you will like my work.



I will create the best logo for you. All my designs are 100% unique and you wont any similar design searching on google.



Read Before Placing The Order:

  • Please fill up the requirement form properly.

  • Fill Up the "Concepts You Want To Be Used In Your Design" field with proper information.
  • Don't fill up the requirement form with unnecessary data like "it's up to you", "don't know what I want", "I leave this up to you", "Surprise me", "Use your creative mind".
  • If you don't provide enough information, I will cancel the order.


Important Note:



If you want me to create logo from the sketch you will provide then please contact me before placing the order:)



And if you think you will register (trademark) the logo, then please send me a message before placing the order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Muminulhasan was excellent to work with. We're so happy with the finished product and will definitely be using his services again. Excellent communication and even followed up after the order auto-completed in Fiverr. I would highly recommend his services.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience :)

Seller's Response:

Did a great job and delivered in a timely manner. Communication was excellent and responses were prompt! I really like the design he came up with!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer and outstanding experience :)

Seller's Response:

Great experience and seller




No comments:

Post a Comment