Thursday, February 13, 2020

Design Professional Logo Or Redesign Your Existing











About:

Do you need a new Logo/Redesign for your Business?


You’re in the right place!
Hi, I’m a professional graphic designer with over 2 years of experience – I’ll give your business a new & exciting brand identity!
I will spend time asking you about your brand, so we can be sure to perfect design.


TOP 10 reasons to choose this gig:



1. You get multiple options & UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
2. Fast turnaround!
3. 2+ years of experience and Two Hundreds + of successful logo projects
4. I treat every project as a challenge, not a job
6. Scalable to any size

7. Certified designer from "Bangladesh Association of Software and Information Services (BASIS)"

8. 180+ positive reviews.

9. Fast & easy to communicate for fluent English.

10. I always say that " Buyers Happiness is the Symbol of Successful Business!! " , So your happiness matter first for me. 


Logo Style: Versatile | Vintage | Minimalistic | Hand Drawn | Feminine | 3D | Watercolor | Signature | Flat | Retro | Website





Useful Info:



  • You'll see the BRIEF guide after placing the order..


NOW: Click the green button, and let's create your Design!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Asif was great to work with. He completed everything I asked for. I would recommend Him to anyone looking for a Logo Design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

I was kept informed about the progress and received everything the way I expected. There will surely be more orders coming from me

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Seller was prompt to reply and very easy to deal with! Will use again.. thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment