Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Versatile,Classic And Modern Logo











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Versatile and Modern Logo design gig!
I am not offering cheap logo design or copying stock clip-art as do many of the other companies who provide poor quality logos for unrealistically cheap prices. I do 100% original and unique designs from scratch.


About my service
........................................... 
1. I am professional logo designer with 5 years of experience.
2. 100% recommended service.
3. Quick turnaround service.
4. Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy.
5.Multiple design concepts.
6. 100% original vector logo, without losing quality.
7. Full logo file package including all files for any print/web needs.


So order my services today to get your logo..




Inbox me if you have any Question?



Hurry up! Order now.



Thank you 

Reviews


:

Always delivers what I require and great to work with

:

Poor communication and weak creativity. Not a very pleasant experience

:

Very responsive, very easy to use, great quality product

:

I bought this gig based on the reviews and the initial contact I made with the designer. They were very quick to respond to my questions and will be working with them again for future work.

:

Thank you...




No comments:

Post a Comment