Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Existing Logo Redesign, Recreate, Update, Rebrand In HQ











About:



Welcome to Existing Logo Redesign, Recreate, Update, Rebrand in HQ GIG!




Why Me:



I have 8+ years of experience in logo design/ stationary & branding. I love Graphic Design & Branding. I'm patient, pay attention to detail, work accurately, and take instruction very well while displaying initiative. I also know my 100% satisfaction guaranteed policy.



Color:  Changing shapes color, texts color, and background color.


Replace: 


Replace text, including text, and remove text. Background Removal: If you need your logo transparent, then I will remove the background or recreate your old logo and provide transparent but high resolution.


Vectored: 


If you have a JPG or PNG file, then I will recreate it by illustrator, which means you will get a high-resolution version.




Gig Features:




  • High Resolution
  • Vector file
  • Source file
  • Printable file and web usable

  • Unlimited revision
  • VIP Support
  • Super fast delivery
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed




For any query about logo redesign or a new design, please contact me. I will respond as soon as I can.


Looking forward to working with you. Thank you so much.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for an updated logo. Although I didn't find exactly what I was wanting, the seller listened and came back quickly with alternate suggestions each time. I just needed something a bit more out of the box.

Seller's Response:

You could get more revisions, I am always agree with buyer satisfaction. Thanks anyway.

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Great as always! Thank you.

:

Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment